A something in a summer’s Day As slow her flambeaux burn away Which solemnizes me. A something in a summer’s noon — A depth — an Azure — a perfume — Transcending ecstasy. ~Emily Dickinson
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Easiest Baby Ever
Addison was born June 4th at 10:10 a.m. She is the easiest. baby. ever. After many months of sleepless nights with my son, Noah, I was prepared for the worst. We have been pleasantly surprised! Addison started sleeping through the night at two months and has been sleeping eleven ~ twelve hours ever since. She smiles at everyone, laughs at everything and will eat anything! I am finding that I am really able to enjoy all of her baby moments. With Emily I was nervous about everything, because she was my first. Noah cried all of the time about everything. With Addison I am calm, relaxed and loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment